Mushrooms stuffed with cream cheese, onion and bacon
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Ingredients (4 persons):
- 100 g of Creamy Hacendado Cheese (natural / light / tomato / fine herbs / blue)
- 4 large mushrooms
- 100 g of bacon cut into strips or dice
- 20 g crispy onion
- A tablespoon of olive oil
Steps to follow:
- Wash and remove the tail to the mushrooms.
- Fry the bacon in a pan with the oil and chopped mushroom tails. Once stir-fried all add the Creamy Cheese Hacendado (natural / light / tomato / fine herbs / blue).
- Put the stuffing inside the mushrooms and bake for 15 minutes at 180ºC.
- Remove from the oven and toss the crispy onion on top.
You can substitute the crispy onion with poached onion, which can be mixed with the filling.