Preparation time: 45 minutes
Ingredients (4 persons):
- 100 g of Creamy Hacendado Cheese (natural / light / fine herbs / tomato / blue)
- For the crepe dough:
- 125 ml of milk
- 50 g flour
- 25 g butter
- 1 egg
- For the filling:
- 100 g onion
- 100 g of red pepper
- 100 g of green pepper
- 75 g mushrooms
- Olive oil
Steps to follow:
- Take all the ingredients from the crepe dough and put them in a blender glass. Mix them with the blender and let stand in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Chop the onion, red pepper and green pepper. Put it in a pan with oil to be poached with a pinch of salt. When it is poached add the chopped mushrooms and sauté all together.
- Put a nonstick skillet to heat. Pour a little butter in it.
- Remove the mixture from the refrigerator and pour a saucepan of it in the pan, only cover the base of the pan since they do not have to be very thick. Wait for it to set and brown and turn the pan to brown on the other side. So to finish the dough.
- Take a crepe and put some of the vegetable mixture that had been prepared before, pour the Hacendado Cream Cheese (natural / light / fine herbs / tomato / blue) in the center and close as a square package.
It is always convenient to prepare extra crepe dough. Vegetables can be substituted for others that you like more like zucchini, eggplant …