Croissants rellenos de crema de queso y jamón york
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Ingredients (4 persons):
- 100 g Hacendado Cream Cheese (natural / light)
- 100 g of ham
- 1 Sheet of puff pastry
- 1 egg
Steps to follow:
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Cut the puff pastry into triangles.
- Put half a slice of ham in each triangle, spread each slice with the Hacendado Cream Cheese and roll.
- Put a piece of baking paper on the tray and place the croissants on top. Spread them with the egg and bake for about 15 minutes.
You can make some saladitos instead of croissants. To do this, instead of making triangles with the puff pastry, make some rectangles following the same steps.