Preparation time: 1h y 10 minutos
Ingredients (6 persons):
100 g of Creamy Blue Cheese
½ liter of milk
75 g butter
75 g flour
125 g chopped onion
3 beaten eggs
Flour and breadcrumbs for breading
Steps to follow:
- Put the butter and onion to soften in a casserole.
- In another casserole put the milk to heat.
- Once the onion has softened, add the flour and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the heated milk and the Creamy Blue Cheese and mix well. Rectify salt and let cool.
- Make balls with the cold dough and pass it through flour, egg and breadcrumbs.
- Fry in the fryer at 180ºC.
So that the filling does not come out, pass the dough twice through egg and breadcrumbs.