Tomatoes stuffed with cream cheese, tuna and pepper
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Ingredients (4 persons):
- 200 g of Creamy Cheese (natural / light)
- 4 large tomatoes
- 120 g of red pepper
- 2 cans of tuna in oil drained
- Chives and pistachios to decorate
Steps to follow:
- Cut the base and lid of the tomato. Empty the inside with a teaspoon.
- Mix the inside of the tomato with the chopped red pepper, tuna and the Hacendado Cream cheese (natural / light) in a bowl. Beat the mixture.
- Put the mixture in a pastry bag and fill the tomatoes.
- Garnish with a little chives and pistachios.