Preparation time: 25 minutes
Ingredients (4 persons):
- 80 g of Creamy Planted Cheese (natural / light / blue)
- 4 slices of bread
- 12 raw prawns
- 100 g spinach
- Olive oil
Steps to follow:
- Cook the spinach in water with a pinch of salt. Drain and chop.
- Chop 8 of the prawns into 3 or 4 pieces each and sauté them in a pan with oil and salt.
- Add the Hacendado Cream Cheese (natural / light / blue) to the pan and wait for it to melt. Add pepper and nutmeg.
- Add chopped spinach to the pan mixture and mix well.
- Toast the slices of bread.
- Brown the prawns reserved.
- Put the pan mixture on the slices of toasted bread and on top of each of them a whole shrimp.