In compliance with European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, (hereinafter, “GDPR” -General Data Protection Regulation) and in accordance with applicable legal regulations, the following information about our processing of your personal data is provided on this website.
In accordance with Article 4. (1) of the GDPR, by “personal data” we mean: any information about an identified or identifiable natural person”; “and any person whose identity may be determined, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or several elements of their own physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity of said person will be deemed as a natural person”.
Data processing controller
QUESERÍAS ENTREPINARES S.A.U (hereinafter, interchangeably, “ENTREPINARES” or the “Company”), with legal address in Valladolid, Avenida de Santander nº 140, Polígono Industrial “Las Arenas”, with NIF A-47.037.296 thus registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valladolid, Page 215, Volume 562, Sheet VA-5746, with which you can get in touch via email@example.com.
Purposes of processing your personal data
In general, and using cookies and similar devices, we will process your personal data, if you expressly consent it, with the following purpose (s):
- Respond to your requests for information or claims made through our web site contact form or phone number, and if necessary, process the claim and collect the product.
- Take into account your application to hire you, when you sign up for the offer published on our job portal, as well as maintain, if you specifically consent to us, your data for future selection of candidates processes, or communicate them to the employment agencies with which we work.
- Management of the operation of the website and its maintenance.
- Observation of your visits and movements through our website and interaction with its contents.
Period of retention of your data
The Company will process your personal data for the necessary amount of time, depending on each case.
- In relation to your queries and claims, we proceed to retain your data, stored once we are answering claims, until the expiration of the applicable actions.
- We will keep your resume and related personal data within three years from receipt.
- In relation to the web page management processing through cookies, we refer to the Cookies policy in which you will find detailed information about the persistence or duration of each cookie on your computer.
Please notify us immediately of any changes to your data so that the information being processed is always updated and does not contain errors. In this respect, you state and guarantee that the information and data you have provided to us are accurate, up to date and truthful.
Legitimate basis of our personal data processing
The Company processes your personal data for different purposes. Each processing of personal data must be centred on a basis that legitimates it, among those provided in the regulations.
The Group Companies use the following bases:
- Consent: You have given your unequivocal and specific consent to the processing of your personal data for a specific purpose.
- Legal obligation: In some cases, the Law requires processing and transferring to certain institutions (State security forces and bodies)
- Legitimate interest: If on these interests do not prevail your interests, rights or freedoms.
- – Consent
The Company sometimes collects your personal data with your prior and unequivocal consent.
For example, when filling out an online contact form to make an inquiry.
For example, by allowing us to record your voice in a claim or complaint sent by any of the means enabled for such purpose in relation to one of our products.
For example, when filling out the registration form in the job portal and press the “SAVE” button.
Consequence of lack of data provision
The data (and consents) that we request are necessary for the processing of data and purposes indicated, so that the omission of any of them will prevent us from executing the purpose. The acceptance of these processes is voluntary, and your refusal will not imply any negative consequences for you.
- – Legal obligation
The Company is obliged in some cases, by virtue of different legal regulations (regardless of whether you give your consent), to process and / or transfer certain personal data to different entities.
For example, to the State security forces and bodies, at their request.
The Company will process your personal data based on a real and legitimate interest in doing so and on that interest your rights and interests do not prevail (in fact, in many cases, as we will see, our interests and yours are aligned, that is, both match at least partially).
For example, when managing your claim or complaint, and processing the product collection if necessary.
The Company will transfer your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- – Consent
In cases in which you grant your consent for it.
The data you provide will be included in a database to which ENTREPINARES has access.
Based on your consent, your data will be transferred to Temporary Work Agencies so that, where appropriate, you may be hired directly by them to make it available to any Group Company. You can request the identification of the relevant Temporary Work Agencies at any time from the Communication department through the contact email address contained in this document.
- – Assignment by legal obligation
In the cases in which the Company is bound by the Law.
- – Assignment for legitimate interest
The data related to the resumes will be transferred to the Companies within our Group.
Provision of third-party services with access to personal data
In some cases, we collaborate with companies or external providers which access your personal data, to collaborate with us by providing certain services (specifically computer support and hosting of this website).
With all these companies, the Company shall sign the relevant confidentiality and data protection agreement to guarantee that the use of the data to which we give access for the provision of the service is carried out in accordance with current legislation on data protection.
International data transfer
In no case your data will be transferred without your unequivocal consent, to companies of our group (or third parties) located outside the European Economic Area or that do not apply regulations in which measures on protection of personal data equivalent to those in force in the European Union.
ENTREPINARES shall take all the necessary technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from being lost or misused. For instance, your data are saved in a secure operating environment which is not accessible to the public. In certain cases, your personal data are encrypted by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology during the data transferring. This means that an approved encryption procedure is used for communication between your computer and ENTREPINARES servers provided that your browser supports SSL.
Should you wish to contact ENTREPINARES by e-mail, we would like to point out that the confidentiality of the information sent cannot be guaranteed. The contents of e-mail messages can be read by third parties. We therefore recommend you send us confidential information only by ordinary post.
Your rights in relation to our processing of your personal data
In relation to your data processed by the Company, you have:
In any case the following rights:
- Transparency about how we use your personal data (right to be informed). Right that we meet, for example, by means of this legal text.
- Right to request a copy of the information we have about you, which will be provided within one month (right of access).
- Right to update or modify the information we have about you if it is incorrect (right of rectification).
- Right to request that we stop using your information while resolving a claim filed by you, among other cases (right to limit treatment).
- Right to be informed of automated decision procedures, including profiling.
Additionally, when we process your personal data based on your consent or our contractual relationship with you:
- Right to request that we delete your personal data from our records (right of deletion or “to oblivion”).
- Right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes (right to data portability).
- Right to revoke at any time your consent given previously to any of our processing of your personal data.
Or, when we process your personal data based on our legitimate corporate interests:
- Right to object the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interests alleging circumstances based on your personal situation (right of opposition).
Form of exercise
You may exercise your applicable rights in each case, by notifying the Company through any of the following means:
- Addressing in writing accompanying a scanned copy of your ID card, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- You can also send us your request by letter with a copy of your ID card and making visible reference to “LOPD” in the envelope to: QUESERÍAS ENTREPINARES, S.A.U. (For the attention of the Legal Department) Avenida de Santander 140, Polígono Industrial Las Arenas, 47011, Valladolid (Spain).
You can access the information necessary to exercise all the aforementioned rights (with detailed explanations and forms) on this website provided by the regulatory body: the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
You also have the right to file a complaint at the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (or AEPD) especially in the case that you believe that you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
Modifications in the data protection declaration
ENTREPINARES reserves the right to modify its data protection declaration. In any case, ENTREPINARES will notify or announce the new content and the dates on which there would be a revision of these terms, for information of its users.
Last revision: April 2019