Frequently Asked Questions
Why can't I find Tostado Aged mixed milk cheese?
Entrepinares Tostado mixed milk cheese, due to the impact of the prize, has had a large increase in sales, therefore Entrepinares has increased production to respond to this demand. Being an old cheese with 10 months of maturation, covering all the demand is not immediate but we continue serving products to Mercadona stores. We appreciate your trust and are at your disposal for any additional questions.
Where to buy it ?: Our products are distributed only through Mercadona and at the moment it is not possible to obtain them by other means. Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience.
Where does the rennet come from?
The rennet in Entrepinares cheeses on sale in Mercadona does not come from animals and is therefore perfectly suitable for vegetarians.
What allergens do Entrepinares cheeses contain?
- Milk and milk derivatives (including lactose): All Entrepinares cheeses.
- Walnuts: Mousse with walnuts.
- Fish and fish-based products: Cream Cheese with Salmon.
Are all the cheeses pasteurised?
Information about pasteurisation can be found on the label on all Entrepinares cheeses, as follows:
- On pasteurised products: under Ingredients – Pasteurised milk (where all kinds are pasteurised), or Pasteurised product.
- In UNPASTEURISED products: under Ingredients – Raw milk, or This product contains cheese made from raw milk.
Do you have any more questions? Contact our Customer Care Department, telephone: (+34) 983 45 77 25.